Monday, April 21, 2014

DREAMS


I love my dreams
Where i can see you
Touch you and feel you
You are so livid in my dream
And so beautiful
I can only imagine!


So what if you are far from me
I can always feel you around me
I can feel your touch on me
I can feel your lips on mine
I can feel you talk to me
I can feel your beautiful eyes adoring me!

My dreams are better than reality
My imaginations are better than thoughts
My dreams are so much in motion
That no one can touch!

Dreams are real
You believe it or not
They make you cry
They make you laugh
They make you sad
They make you smile

Dreams take us far from reality
Far from all the hassle
It’s sometimes beyond our imagination
Beyond our thinking

I wanna woke up with you
Even though you are in dream
I wanna make it real
To feel you real
To explore you pure
I will not leave you
Even in my dreams!
Because my dreams are real with you <3

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...