Friday, April 18, 2014

A VAGUE IMAGE


You came and go in a fraction

Just for distraction
Your vague image remind me of something
In a hollow pot with full of nothing
Whenever I want to go
You never let me flow

You hold my hand with sticky glue
This never comes out true
Your eyes vanishes in front of me
To accomplish which never retreat

Passing by gentle wind
Carrying away your subtle remind
I know you are very good in hide and seek
This is full of sneak

Every time you come in front of me
My heart pounces like jack and Jill
Whenever I try to touch your face
You just vanish like empty space

You made me think about you a million times
As a sparrow is vast sky
I am thirsty for a lip kiss
This never comes as whizz
So I leave your vague image forever
This always vanishes as bird feather!

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...