Tuesday, April 22, 2014

AS I WALK



As I walk at the morning,
Dew drops fall on my face
Wants to love me with her soft and delicate touch
Wants to love me with her coldness

Then after walking a while
I saw 2 little puppies sucking mother’s nipple
They ran after me in a playful way
They love to chase me

While passing under a tree
Leaves shed on me in a wintry day
With shiver and joy I let it happen
To feel the excitement explode

Students were waiting for their bus
Gossiping and discussing in a freeway
Looking and observing things nearby
Bus released a gush of smoke and vanishes

In the sky, I saw two little cute birds
Racing against each other
Up and down, left and right
In a hurried way

Suddenly thunder strike
Everyone ran for shelter
I was fearless walking all alone
Like I am the king of that place

After some time rain started
It was water all over
I jumped into the water and have fun
I fell into water, even then I enjoyed

Then I saw one young couple
In arms of each other
Kissing each other
I wish you were here to kiss me.








No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...