Saturday, April 19, 2014

DEATH


I am only waiting for you
Just kiss me and take my pain away
Hold me and fill me with joy
You are the ultimate experience
That never fails to rejoice

I have seen your beauty in pride
Come and hug me tight
I am ready to embrace you whole heartened
Just say I am yours and you will be mine

Your grip is so tight
Now I have no fear to slip and hide
Just enter into my soul
And consume my heart and whole

You look beautiful in your faith
I can only help to praise
No one can escape from your charm
You hold it until they disarm

You came all of a sudden
To give surprise with open eyes
Cease every activity
And get respect devise

Journey with you will give me pleasure
I hope we will never get bored together
Come and enjoy with me
Take away and reside free.
   


No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...