Saturday, January 20, 2018

YOU ARE ONLY MINE



You are only mine
From the day i saw you
My heart is restive
To see you obsessive

Your gaze is what i need
To make me stabilise 
Cannot look away for a minute
Promise to keep you in safe limits

We will make our life loveable
By respecting each others view
Making happy by every possible means
Giving rooms for a lot of dreams

Always want to see you smile 
Thats my gift from god all time
You have a noble heart to love
Always keep me closer and above

I will always have faith on you
Hold your hand in dim and hue
Will see the world together

Make our memories beautiful treasure.

Poem By Sandeep

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...