Tuesday, April 22, 2014

AN UNWANTED JOB


I am a thief, having wife and 2 kids
I lied to my wife that I do agency job
He believed me with all faith

I get ready as every day I usual
Did my prayer to god that
I don’t fall into the hands of police

Today is very special
There is a big fare in nearby village
Very excited and thrilled
I entered into the social gathering
I was not lucky to have anything

But while sitting under a tree
Cursing god for unlucky day i am having
Then suddenly my sight is on a family
I went there to do my job

Picked out his wallet
Very disappointed as I opened it
Nothing in that except 34 rupees
And a slip which says that
His handicapped son needs a lot of money to get operated
I get emotional and went to return the wallet
I get caught in that act
And have to behind bars

My wife came to know the matter
And pay for my release
She was very angry at me
I later did promise that
I will leave that job

What do you think?
Is this possible by me?
Never…haha
I promised to myself

NEVER WILL I DO THAT TO RETURN MONEY BACK ;)

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...