Monday, April 21, 2014

WINDOW


My window is oval shaped
As it symbolizes hope
I painted it green and yellow
No bad omen can peek fellow

 A chilly and lemon is hanging there
Hope everyone has noticed

I sit there all the day
Looking and observing things
It does not matter whether
Its midnight or full shine

Watch colorful things
Beauty with prestige
No one noticed me
But I am a rarity

I see nature in full bloom
Sparrows carry hush in beak
It fills my mind with music
And my body dance in acoustic

Fresh air comes in
To fill my room with aroma
Sunlight delights me
When I take biscuit with tea

Get a lot of inspiration
Looking outside
This is the connection
To the outer world reflection

Thought comes in and out
Beauty remain surround
Hope one day fate look inside

Ready to hug future wide.

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...