Friday, May 2, 2014

ON A DARK DAY


I woke up early in the morning
As my heart calling to search out
It was still dark outside
I wore my coat and walk out

Blurred vision still opening my eyes
Walking slow and steady to gaze
A defined path leads me to a place

I can still see owls on branches
Quietly & curiously looking at me
I don’t want to disturb them
So leave them unsounded

Slightest noise pulls my attention
I then notice without any hesitation
Saw a snake crawling over branches
And suddenly fall on my chest

I was unmoved and still
Let the snake do his skill
He was hissing so loud
Like my breath comes out

It was so dark in colour
Playing hide and seek altogether
I feel her coldness inside me
Want to hold forever to see.


No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...