Thursday, May 1, 2014

SECRET BOX


I kept something inside box
To keep it safe and secure
Forget to take it out in time
Now it’s vanish and disappear

I kept weeping for my foolishness
For not get a trick in time

By the way the box was locked
Who dared to touch her?
That has something hot inside
I guess it burnt the fingers
Whoever dared to touched her

I searched my friend’s fingers
But disappointed to find nothing
I did suspicious everyone
All shows clean chit

Then after scrutiny
I noticed it was exchanged
They played with my patience
Placed another one with mine

But still question remain the same
Who dared to touch my frame?



No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...