Monday, May 12, 2014

COME AGAIN INTO MY LIFE



Is that you?
The guy I met before
At railway platform
Thinking about you in dorm

You were so generous
And kind in nature
Offered me drink
Now I am finding link

I fell in love with you
On our first sight
Promised my mind
To search you until find

But we never met after that
Searched everywhere
Called your number
And ever visit your address
You gave me all wrong

What was your intention?
You are such a beautiful illusion
Make me fall in love
Like bird dove

You are no one real in this world
Only a face with no heart at all
Your touch revive my inner desire
Now tell, how can I extinguish my fire?

I can still feel the warmth of your lips
Which get impregnated by your kiss
I will never let you go
Wait for a while and let it grow

I am ready to do anything for you
Just come once again
You already in my heart
Reside and I will never let you apart.





No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...