Thursday, May 1, 2014

PICNIC SPOT


It was Sunday morning, when my alarm rung
I was lost in a beautiful dream with my love
But had to open my eyes to the real world
Cuz today it’s going to be exciting and full of fun

We five best friends contact each other
Get ready to meet at Naive point
I was alone, I mean without any girlfriend
As two of my friends have their possession
But as I always love nature so it does not matter
I never miss a chance to meet my beloved nature
Who always give me peace and tranquillity in mind

I packed sandwiches, burger and biscuits
Having water bottle intact
In a hurry I neglected to collect matchstick
My friends arranged chicken with cashew nut stuffing

There we go
I wandered behind
I love to see the trail or
May be just afraid to see what’s coming from ahead
I open my mind to the freshness of nature

After reaching the spot, it’s time to roast chicken
We all collected branches and twigs
I slipped once and was on my bum
But I don’t felt any pain as it was like my beloved hold me
But I was busy clicking pictures of Mother Nature
I was such lost in the nature that an ant bites me then only I came to conscious
Anyways we played games, songs
I just cannot take my mind from the beauty surrounding us
Then I strike a stone to a stone to ignite a spark
To spark ignited together to make a huge fire

Even at night whilst in my tent
I continued to think about it
But the smooch sound does not allowed me to think of my beloved
I went outside and gazed upon the beautiful moon in the sky
He gave me a gentle smile as I returned it back
I can’t recall when I fell asleep outside
As my beloved whispered me to sleep with a gentle kiss on my forehead

With beautiful memories I eased into slumber.

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...