Friday, May 30, 2014

HOW INNOCENT WE WERE


 I always saw you standing near
In the Morning Prayer line
I never saw you smiling and talking
My eyes never get tired of stalking

Your innocent face attracts me the most
So calm and pretty was you contour
I wanted to talk to you the most
But never had courage to stay close

I wanted to marry you for life
And see you smiling face
But I was insane then
Thinking all, at that age was a crime

But I always adored your charm
You were so bright and firm
I never met after that
As I changed my school hat

It was 20years ago
Now I don’t have any idea, what you look like?
I guess you are more beautiful than my imagination
After so many years of transformation.

No comments:

 MONEY made it all Never thought it would play such a huge role in life. As i put all my savings in house building process, and even half of...